[Northkeep] Please Read

Jerry Herring jherring68 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 09:10:35 PST 2013

I was thinking we would do one tent for display, one for artisans working
on projects, and one for fighters. I thought Simon Goff was coming with his
forge but he has had other commitments to his local group arise. So if
anyone wants to bring any kind of forge, smithing, or showing hand crafting
projects like looms or spinning wheels that might make a good impression.

I will bring some maps, table covers, and maybe a weapon or two. Also I
think Kelandra and I will whip up a batch of Wassail because it is that
time of year.

Kindly
Ian