[Northkeep] GnG Visitors

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 05:56:49 PDT 2013

I want to thank everyone who talked to and demonstrated for the three young
men who came to Grub and Garb last night.  They were so thrilled, they were
practically jumping out of their skins on the way home.  They were so
happy, they broke out in song and reveled down I75 to Route 66.  I don't
know when they will be back again, but I'm hoping they will talk their mom
& dad into attending next time, and bring along their little brother
(10-ish?).

SPECIAL NOTE TO IAN:

--
Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius