[Northkeep] GnG Visitors

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 06:00:47 PDT 2013

Ooops!  Accidentally hit the send button before I was finished.

SPECIAL NOTE TO IAN:  You were so gracious and informative, particularly to
the younger Dakota.  Your talk of honor and chivalry had a profound effect
upon him.  For him especially, I hope that he continues to come.  He is
very interested in archery, and I will point him in that direction.

Franziska von Locknitz

--
Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius