[Northkeep] Grub and Garb

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Thu Oct 24 12:59:37 PDT 2013

Sounds like a good idea to me.  I will plan to be there and to bring
pumpkins soup.  Who else will commit to binging something?  Looking  forward to
making it back to practice!

Keigan

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 10/24/2013 2:54:04 P.M. Central Daylight Time,