[Northkeep] good event- possible artisan demo for next year ?

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Fri Sep 27 05:10:57 PDT 2013

greetings

I will be working at the Tulsa mini makers fair this Saturday with my class / school.
from the looks of the web page, and the display / vendor list we got with set up, there may be something of interest to fellow northkeepers ; )
also since it shows people making musical instruments, fiber arts,wooden eating utensils, etc. I was thinking it might be a good place to try to get a booth next year, so we could show off the skills of our northkeep artisans.
just something to think about.
there will also be things like steam punk stuff and a cosplay contest : )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur