[Northkeep] wow

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Sep 22 07:39:21 PDT 2013

greetings

if you missed moonschadow's event , all I can say is ......well .......WOW......it would be hard for me to explain all of the different things made this event  WOW  worthy.
chances to sit and discuss a &s entries and judging forms / styles with laurels., a knighting  ( one of ours no less = ) ,someone accepted an invitation to become a pelican ,
 several northkeepers also got awards .
several northkeepers ( well, including one who recently became a namronite , but I think his membership is still northkeep ; ) won championship titles .
I was informed that the fighting was beyond WOW , with a northkeeper winning that as well ' )
both of their majesties and both of their highnesses were present at the event .
as well as a majority of the arc d'or.

oh, but their was " bad news " at this event....... our Etienne ( sp ? )  will be banished as of Monday  : (
 ( but only for the remainder of the current reign : )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur