[Northkeep] Saga Reports are due! and Chronicler needs Officer support!

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 2 15:45:19 PDT 2013

Officers,
I need your help! I've tried the password that our previous Chronicler thought was for the official email for my position; however, I still cannot get into the chronicler at northkeep.ansteorra.org email. I had already sent an email to Emma, the admin, to get the password, but still have not heard back from her.

So, in the mean time, could you please forward your Saga reports to my personal email? I promise I will continue to try and get the correct password and use my official email. I will let you know for next month.

Thanks,
Dervilia
Chronicler