[Northkeep] A call to our Chivalric Fighters

Baron of Northkeep baron at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Thu Sep 5 09:11:05 PDT 2013

While Rapier is booming in Northkeep right now, we seem to be a little
short on our number of Chivalric Fighters lately.

I'd love to see our practices jump up in numbers again.

If you're a Chivalric fighter and have dropped back a bit lately, is there
something we can do to get you back out again?

If you've wanted to pick up Chivalric fighting, come on out and we'll get
you suited up.

We have an AMAZING wealth of talent and knowledge in our Chivalric fighters
and a great amount of Knights/Centurions but we need you out at practice to
tap into that resource.

Come on out! Have some fun!

--
H.E. Morgan Blackdragon