[Northkeep] Being Hospitable

Jerry Herring jherring68 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 09:02:24 PDT 2013

Greetings from your new Northkeep Hospitaller,

For those of you who do not know the Hospitaller is a local officer who
assists new people in the SCA and coordinates recruitment efforts. What
this means is that if you are new to Northkeep and the SCA then I am here
to help you. Any questions you have, however simple, difficult, or
embarrassing have no fear I am to assist you in making your SCA experience
a pleasant one.

I will be at Fighter Practice tonight and would enjoy the opportunity to
meet any new people able to attend.

Kindly
Ian