[Northkeep] good event- possible artisan demo for next year ?

Baron of Northkeep baron at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Fri Sep 27 07:37:14 PDT 2013

This and other Farmers Market/Craft Fair type events would be an excellent
place to hold demo's that are geared more towards our Artisans. Her
Excellency and I have spoken about this but would really like to start
making them happen. It is an untapped market for new players that are
interested in things other than the combative arts.
--
H.E. Morgan Blackdragon
Baron of Northkeep