[Northkeep] A&S Tonight!!

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 14:18:52 PDT 2014

This evening, at the same library as populace, we will have a planning
evening for future (and current) A&S activities.

With any luck, we'll soon have a new A&S Minister.  I know that (as with
all new officers) the applicant is very interested in what the populace of
the Barony wants to see happen.

To that end, tonight's gathering is open to all members of the Barony.
 We're interested in what the members of the Barony want to see happening
on an A&S front.  We have already received a few ideas.  We ask that you
bring your's too so we can try to incorporate as much as is feasible.

I'll be there about 6pm and we can stay until 8:45 if needed.

I truly hope to see as many of you as can make it.

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg
Seneschal

*I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the
length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.* ~Diane Ackerman