[Northkeep] We are home, but not for long!

Baroness Montega baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sun Apr 13 11:13:33 PDT 2014

Hello Northkeep!
 We have returned from the coronation of our new King and Queen. We had a wonderful day and saw three elevations. 2 Laurel and one Pelican. Feast was fantastic and the company even greater.

 Take up your talents and join us at the next event. Our neighbors Wiesenfeuer will be hosting a really fun event this weekend. It is only 2 hours from Tulsa so now is the time to get in on some fun! We would like to see you enter competitions and tourneys or just join in for the company. Come along with us and have a great time with your SCA family!

HE Montega

http://wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org/baronialhome.html