[Northkeep] Fwd: [Namron] Services for 'Stacia Travarra (preliminary)

Teresa Herring trherring71 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 19:05:33 PDT 2014

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tadhg <ld_tadhg at yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 3:22 PM
Subject: [Namron] Services for 'Stacia Travarra (preliminary)
Skorragardr <SkorragardrVirtualSkald at yahoogroups.com>, Barony of
Wiesenfeuer <Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com>, "
ansteorra-laurels at lists.ansteorra.org" <
ansteorra-laurels at lists.ansteorra.org>

On Wednesday, we lost a cornerstone of the SCA community. Not just Namron
or the North...not merely Laurels or Pelicans. No, Ansteorra itself was
left lacking--and this dread year drew even more from our very souls.

That day, Stacia Travarra <https://www.facebook.com/StaciaTravarra> left
our company for endeavors on a different plane. She was ever a guide, a
teacher, and a mentor...no matter how maddening
the lesson might be--or the manner she employed to teach it.

Many stories will be told and re-told--but those are for another time. For
today, know that preparations are being made for her funeral and efforts
are
underway to offset the tremendous cost to the family.

*******************************
Preliminary Funeral Plans:

Date:
Thursday, May 1, in the afternoon (TENTATIVE)

Visitation at:
McMahan’s Funeral Home
616 South 8th Street
Noble, OK 73068
Phone: (405) 872-3466

Graveside service at:
IOOF Cemetery
1913 N Porter Ave
Norman, OK 73069
Phone: (405) 321-0623
*******************************
Facebook page & event to follow
*******************************
Fund-raising Efforts

Friday, April 25, 7 p.m.
Stacia's Apartment
Estate Review (by donation)

Saturday, May 3
Beltain Games
Raffle / Silent Auction

For the record, she made head slaps cool YEARS before Leroy Gibbs graced
NCIS.

Regards,
Tadhg
...brick by brick