[Northkeep] Nice Seeing Folks at Populace

Jerry Herring jherring68 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 06:37:59 PDT 2014

Greetings Northkeep,
At populace meeting this past Monday it was really good seeing everyone,
old and new. The meeting seemed more vital, more enthusiastic, people who
attended were interested and involed and that made all the difference. For
some time the attendance at meetings has been rather sparse. The occasional
meeting like Monday are good but some are rather thin. People who live here
in Northkeep and hold any interest in the SCA should take these
opportunities to gather together and excerise our interests in this hobby.
Dress up, come share in the social aspects of our Society. There are always
new people to meet and old friends to greet.

In a few short weeks (7) Castellan will be here and in the time leading up
to our primary event it would be truly wonderful to see more people. Every
person willing to show up and put themselves forth as a volunteer will find
we have something for them to do. What there is to do will be honest work
helping prepare for the event or assist in setting up and running the
event. What there is to do will not cost money only time and your caring
effort. As we move forward lets show Northkeep how much we appreciate what
it has given to each of us, by being a part of it, come together and enjoy
this place we have made, this bastion of the current middle ages.

Kindly
Ian