[Northkeep] Castellan Sign-up sheets at Fighter Practice tonight.

Jerry Herring jherring68 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 06:35:35 PDT 2014

Greetings Northkeep,
Tonight at Fighter Practice we will have sign up sheets so that you may
choose what service you will be providing the Barony at Castellan. Please
come by to pick your where you want to volunteer.

:) Pick your spot now! Press gangs will not be organized later :)

Site Set Up
Nastycrat
Hall Decoration
Fort Decorations
Serving Feast
Gate shifts
Clean up / trailer packing
Children's Area
etc.

Also we are looking for donations to the Castellan Prize baskets. If you
have something that is worthy of a Champion of Northkeep and are willing to
pass that on to one of our champions please let us know.

Kindly
Ian