[Northkeep] Farewell...

Baroness Montega baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Thu Apr 24 05:21:28 PDT 2014

Yesterday our kingdom lost a true gem. The passing of Mistress Stacia leaves us with heavy hearts. The dream of the SCA was built on the backs of people like her. The talent, passion, and desire to teach what she knew. This has given guidance to so many.
 This teaches us not to take those like her for granted. Take a moment to listen to someone who wants to tell you something. Give pause and thanks for the talent we see in this kingdom. Stacia taught us all to look with better eyes. The SCA is a better place because of her. Farewell, dear lady.

HE Montega

Sent from my iPhone