[Northkeep] Monthly A&S Class- Monday, May 5 @ 6PM Martin East Library

amanda hall amanda.c.hall at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 07:45:38 PDT 2014

Attention all!

Do you need help with your documentation for A&S Competitions?

This coming Monday, May 5th is our monthly A&S class! I am extremely
excited to share that our own Honorable Lady Adalia
VonderBerg<https://www.facebook.com/adalia.vonderberg> will
be teaching a great class on Documentation for A&S Competitions. This class
will get you ready to enter any of the upcoming A&S competitions (including
Castellan!) The class will take place at Martin East Library at 6PM. (The
same library we have Populace.) Any and all of our artisans should come on
out- in particular new artisans that have never entered an A&S competition
before!

Personal Note- I'll be there with (figurative) bells on  I am so excited
for this class!