[Northkeep] Castellan Location

Gilyan Clonmacnoise gilyanclonmacnoise at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 14:01:51 PDT 2014

I don't have much more to add, other than to comment that Mooneschadowe is
going through the same pro and con list.  :)

We are working towards having equestrian activities at Triumphe this year,
so the horses and their activities will need to be in the western field.
I'm trying to come up with a way to keep them from being excluded from the
rest of the event like the archers were for so long.

Keep the thoughts, ideas, and suggestions coming!

Gilyan

--
If it's important to you, you will find a way, otherwise you will find an
excuse. - Steve Kutie