[Northkeep] Raffle at Castellan

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 07:37:12 PDT 2014

One of the items that will be in the raffle (and usually one of the first
to go) will be another quilt made from part of the original patchwork
pavilions.

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 9:22 AM, Stephanie Drake <cerdanya at gmail.com> wrote:

> As Castellan draws ever nearer, I would like to remind everyone that we
> will be doing a raffle at Castellan again this year so start looking
> through your things and thinking about what you might like to donate.  Did
> you replace some feast gear at Gulf Wars this year?  We'll take your older
> stuff.  Outgrown a perfectly fine tunic?  Bet someone out there could use
> it.  Recently moved into a new house and find that you have more clutter
> than you're comfortable with - bring it to Castellan.  Also remember that
> things that are appealing to children are welcome, too.  Kids love to pick
> things off the table..........
>
> And - If anyone has a couple of baskets that would hold feast gear for two,
> I would like to create as many feast baskets as I can.  Ainar has said that
> we have too much feast gear for two people and that some of it must go.  I
> probably have enough spare to make at least two sets but a basket to put
> them in might be nice.
>
> Thanks in advance!!
>
> Mercedes
>

> --
> Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
> dark to read.
> Groucho Marx

HL Adalia VonderBerg

*I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the
length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.* ~Diane Ackerman