[Northkeep] What's Happening...

stephanie porter chimericalgirl at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 13:01:05 PDT 2014

I'm sorry to say I'm unable to attend as well, I have to work through the entire weekend. I will make sure the loaner gear is there for our fighters who need it.

-Aurelia

 Sadly I will not be able to attend
 the revel in the park this weekend.
 We are attending our first pre-adoption parenting classes
 this weekend!

 Despite the person conflict I would encourage everyone to
 attend. The
 public is sure to be filling the park this weekend and
 Northkeep will need
 all hands on deck to interact with them. These park dates
 are a great
 opportunity to meet new people and recruit those interested
 in what we do.
 You don't have to be an expert at anything other than
 talking to share your
 love of what we do with others so come on out and Support
 Northkeep in this
 endeavor!

 Kindly
 Ian