[Northkeep] A request

Jon Powell facondupray at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 19:53:35 PDT 2014

Thank you, I appreciate it.  Not sure if I will need them now however.  The
rules as I am reading them are saying that I can make them from rattan
pretty much like a standard fighting weapons as long as I put a thrusting
tip on both ends(2 inch diameter), the head cant be completely ridged
material(I am thinking leather and foam), and they can be up to 2lbs.(which
coincidently is double the weight of the mace and three time the weight of
the axe you gave me, weighed them tonight).  Does all that sound correct?
If so I have several materials laying around the garage I can make things
out of(and they said I would never use the scraps laying around HA!)

Facon

Stuff about to get real ;-)