[Northkeep] Comic Con Tulsa

Hospitaler of Northkeep hospitaler at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Tue Aug 12 14:51:19 PDT 2014

Okay I just heard back from the Comic Con in Tulsa people! I am so excited.
It is happening November 7-8-9.

There are some things that we need to be aware of...

1. They don't do free space so we would have to pay for a booth.  A 10x10
booth with an 8 ft table and backdrop curtain costs $600.  With that we
receive 4 exhibitor tickets and can purchase more exhibitor tickets for $40
per person those are good for all three days regular admission three day
tickets are sold out and they cost $75.
2. We are working out the details of doing a fighting demo.
3. All of this is dependent on approval from the Seneschal and their
Excellencies for funding.

Kindly
Ian