[Northkeep] Comic Con Tulsa

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 08:00:34 PDT 2014

Personally,  I'm still digesting possibilities for this demo before making
a decision.  But I feel I would be doing a disservice if I didn't mention
my concerns.

Northkeep recently pulled together and made quite an appearance at Tokyo In
Tulsa.  By all accounts, it was an AWESOME showing.  Our booth was
beautiful, we were able to fight and bring in the crowd, we handed out
AMAZING pamphlets and we got a list of contact information for people who
are interested in what it is we do.  After all of that, we've seen exactly
1 person who says that they found us because of our booth at Tokyo In
Tulsa.

I'm tickled that our people were willing to sacrifice their weekend to work
the demo that brought this person to us.  However, I think $600 is quite
steep for the recruitment of 1.  Not being a con enthusiast, perhaps all
I'm missing is an understanding of how this will demo will differ from the
Tokyo In Tulsa demo.  (I get that there are differences between a cosplay
con and a comic con, but I can't begin to guess what they are - having
never been to either kind.)

So, I'm asking.  Help me understand what makes THIS demo worth spending
$600 (3/4 of a normal feast budget - over half of an event's site fee).

HL Adalia
Seneschal - Northkeep