[Northkeep] Comic Con Tulsa

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 10:04:19 PDT 2014

Ian,

First of all, I absolutely agree with your point, your motivation and your
sentiment on this.

That being said, *my* critical point of conversation here will be comparing
the intangibles of long term investment in "the big picture" with a very
real cost.

And more to the point, lets assume for just a moment that this is deemed to
be a good plan and we move forward, even with three groups working
together, what you are saying would strongly point toward a long term
commitment where we agree that recruitment is worth $200, $300, or even
$400 a year. in order to maintain and use those same contacts and resources
you were mentioning.

I'm not disagreeing with your point, but it is not a thing I would approach
lightly myself. The ramifications are a lot to take in for someone who's
used to demo budges being "show up, and we'll pass a hat for take-out
lunch" (though I admit, its been a while for me).

Ivo