[Northkeep] Comic Con Tulsa

amanda hall amanda.c.hall at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 11:18:14 PDT 2014

In the past I have attended Comic conventions and, I will say, as far as
the population of the comic cons are concerned, they are more diverse than
an anime convention.  Not only is it a bigger convention in and of itself,
the attendees have a much wider set of interests, as well as being older
than the average TnT participant.  I know that, every year, the SCA in San
Diego does a demo that gets a huge response.  I personally feel a comic
convention would have a bigger draw for the SCA than an anime convention.
 I, myself, have already purchased my ticket, but would be quite happy to
spend some time in the booth!