[Northkeep] Northfest!

stephanie porter chimericalgirl at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 12:34:49 PDT 2014

Greetings Northkeep!
For all the new rapier fighters (and old!)
Labor day Weekend is Northfest, its an unofficial Northern Regional Rapier Practice held in Namron (oklahoma city/norman area). We have White Scarves visit from all over, its a great chance to fight new people, make new friends, and just have fun. We also will do some melee! It's great practice if you plan to go to Rapiers and Romance, Bordermarch, or Gulf War :)
Feel free to email me if you have questions!

-Lady Aurelia, Rapier marshal