[Northkeep] Comic Con Tulsa

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner BurgBorrendohl at valornet.com
Wed Aug 13 08:28:15 PDT 2014

I agree with HL Adalia.  I have always supported the idea of trying to
recruit at various Sci-Fi, Comic, etc. conventions.  However, the cost
of this one seems a bit excessive.  Has anyone looked into Her
Excellency Talana's query about non-profit organizations as opposed to
vendors?

And thank you, Adalia.  I was curious to know how much/real /interest
was found at Tokyo in Tulsa.  If we were searching for lost souls in a
religious crusade, just saving one would be worth any cost, but there
are other hopefully less expensive ways to recruit to our game.

Having not attended any conventions for many years, I must admit,
however, I have no idea either whether this one is likely to be more
fruitful.  Nor am I up to date on the cost of any of them. When Star
Base Tulsa used to have them, I was always a volunteer and didn't have
to pay.

Ismet