[Northkeep] Archers

Arthur Blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Aug 17 17:25:16 PDT 2014

Greetings

WOW  , all i can say is WOW , today i woke up in pain,my back was
killing me , after 30 min in a nice hot shower massage,( and meds ) i
started setting up .
as the day progressed , we had 15 adults, and 4 youth archers , combat
archers, and weapons throwers, all on the ranges.
we authorized 1 new and 1 renewal for marshals.
we had siege demo and play . ( thank you karl ; )
we had grilled corn on the cob,grilled brats,grilled cheese sausages,
grilled polish sausage, grilled polish sausage with bacon wrap,grilled
hot dogs , and grilled bacon wrapped flaming  wienies .
we had sodas,waters, ice, and cookies : )
by the end of the day, much of the food, but not all had been eaten,
most of the drinks were gone as well.
everyone seemed full and happy when they left.
i got help cleaning up and putting things away, and I'm about to climb
back in the shower ... but WOW  what a day !!
a big THANK YOU !! to everyone that came out and had fun , and
especially everyone that brought food and drinks, and ice ; )
and an i owe you big time to the people that helped me set up, cook, and
clean up today !!  without them i might not have made it through the day ...

be safe, be happy, have fun
Arthur