[Northkeep] Fwd: Fourth Peerage Discussion

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Fri Dec 12 10:25:58 PST 2014

Just a reminder for this weekend.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Barone Orlando Di Gilead* <orlando at agilejedi.com>
Date: Monday, December 1, 2014
Subject: Fourth Peerage Discussion
To: "ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org" <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>

Greetings!

As many of you may know, in January, the SCA BoD will be voting to
determine wether the Society should recognize a fourth Peerage.

I will be hosting an open discussion at Weisenfeuer Yule with two primary
goals. First, to answer questions about the process as best we can. Second,
to collect notes on how the populace envisions the fourth peerage. Several
other White Scarves should be present to help facilitate the discussion.
Following the discussion, my notes will be published.

You can learn more about the peerage here:
http://socsen.sca.org/apec-proposed-corpora-change/

To learn more about Weisenfeuer Yule please look here:
https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#~!/events/705377779575688?acontext=%7B%22ref%22%3A2%2C%22ref_dashboard_filter%22%3A%22upcoming%22%7D&aref=2&arefdashboardfilter=upcoming&ref=bookmark

In service,
Don Orlando Giovanni

--