[Northkeep] Sable Swap 4

Sable Swap sable.swap at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 09:36:14 PST 2014

We've had several people inquire about when the next round of the Sable
Swap will be getting under way.  Well, today is that day.  The survey is
open for signups!

The important dates to remember about this swap are:
Current swap theme: none!
Documentation Required: Novice Level
Swap signups open: February 1, 2014
Swap signups close: March 8, 2014
Recipient information given to artisans: March 24, 2014
Deadline to drop out: May 10, 2014
Deadline for a two week extension: June 15, 2014 (yes, you must ask)
Deadline to ship your recipient their thing: July 11, 2014.

For those not familiar with the Sable Swap, think of Sable Swaps as a
secret swap, A&S geeking, and a chance to meet new friends from around the
Kingdom of Ansteorra.

To participate, complete the survey at
www(dot)surveymonkey(dot)com/s/BH7SVSJ.
Your information will be given to another participant and you'll receive
the information from another participant as well.  Create a gift intended
specifically for the participant you get using the information from their
survey.  Take pictures of the gift, send the gift to them, upload the
pictures to our Facebook Group (Sable Swap) so we can all marvel at the
artistry of our populace!  But most important, have fun doing what you love
and sharing it with others!.

If you have any questions or need more information please send us an email
and we'll be happy to get back to you!

Please cross-post this to any local lists within the Kingdom.