[Northkeep] Washing Machine available if anyone needs........

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 08:54:23 PST 2014

We have purchased a new washer which should be here on Tuesday. Does anyone
need a washer? It is a Kenmore top loader, probably 10-11 years old. We're
really not looking to get any money out of it - probably will throw it on
craigslist if no one in the Barony needs it........... The only condition
is that you can't have it until we have the new one.

--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read.