[Northkeep] Baronial A&S Night - 2/3/14

Arthur Blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Feb 3 08:06:50 PST 2014

greetings

speaking of artsy sci-ency type things  : )

i don't know if anything is planned, but i was curious what the status
was on the kingdom and baronial floors was ?
and is there any thought of painting the baronial pavilions as well ?

also, i had a thought, but i am artistically challenged when it comes to
drawing.
for a baronial torch how would the top of a tower ( maybe a foot tall,
sheet metal welded together )
( say from just below the window and up) look?
also , should we cut out the name " NorthKeep " ??
around the bottom ?  ( if bottom below the window ) ?
around the top? ( if top below the crenelations ) ?

oh and should we have 2 of them ?
and should the tanks / bases be concealed in wooden boxes ??

be safe, be happy, have fun  ( and stay warm )

Arthur