[Northkeep] Baronial A&S Night - 2/3/14

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 09:26:49 PST 2014

A&S is tonight at the same library as populace.  We will be having a garb
night.  If you want to meet up to make plans about Gulf War garb, or have
some pointers on some, or fix older garb to make it wearable again, Jutte
and I will be there and are planning to bring a sewing machine with us.
 We'll be bringing our projects too.  Hope to see you all there!!!

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 8:53 AM, Alexandre Crane
<alexandroscrane at gmail.com>wrote:

> So the reminder about Baronial AnS went out this morning.
>
> Are there plans to get together and chat about things? Is there a project
> we need to be working on? Are people as bad as some of my other friends and
> just work better and harder when there's other people around?
>
> Wait. First: Would we have a place to get together and do something like
> this?
>

> Just asking the questions somebody out there *might* be thinking but too
> shy to ask,
> -Lord Alexandre Crane.

HL Adalia VonderBerg

*I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the
length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.* ~Diane Ackerman