[Northkeep] Good news!

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Sun Feb 9 16:05:39 PST 2014

thank Goodness!  So glad to hear such good news!  Please convey  our
happiness and continued prayers and good thoughts to Livia and let her know  that
if we can help in any way, we would be so happy to do so.

Keigan and crew

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 2/9/2014 6:02:09 P.M. Central Standard Time,