[Northkeep] Officers' Meeting Reminder

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Wed Feb 19 12:54:32 PST 2014

Ulaghan will not be at officers tonight as he is not feeling well  today.
Hope everyone has a good time and if you need to talk to any of us  for
anything, give us a call.

Keigan

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 2/19/2014 11:18:32 A.M. Central Standard Time,