[Northkeep] ideas ?

Arthur Blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sun Feb 2 09:09:56 PST 2014

greetings

ok, the honey never did get hard in the bowl of snow.
but it did kind of diffuse into the surrounding snow.
so i can see where this could have been a real treat, as you eat the
snow from the bowl, there are sudden bursts of sweetness as the honey
hits your tongue .
will have to save this one for the next time i have munchkins around, or
don't have stuff for snow ice cream .
thanx
i like it ; )

be safe, be happy, have fun