[Northkeep] What's happening this week??

Jerry Herring jherring68 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 14:28:08 PST 2014

My most sincere apologies but I have some unexpected familial
responsibilities this evening and must there for miss officers meetings. We
do have quite a lot going on with new people in Northkeep some of the most
exciting will be happening this weekend at the revel in the park on
Saturday and in Bartlesville on Sunday at Mistress Elisabetta and Lady
Zahava's class.

Kindly
Ian