[Northkeep] Gulf Wars Land

Jeff Gurnee geoffrey.gournay at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 15:16:25 PST 2014

Greetings Northkeep! Your friendly Gulf Wars slum-lo....errr...Land-o-crat
here!

Gulf Wars is just over the horizon and pre-registration is closed.
Here is a list of Northkeepers i have land info for!

Beorhtlic and Elisaveta
Alexandre and Ysabeau
Justus ap dewi
Sam ap dewi
Dona ferch dewi
Ray ap dewi
Ulrich von Budigen
Baron and Baroness Blackdragon
Sir Angus Gunn
Sarran and Tina
Jutte, Adalia, and I

If you have sent me your info and aren't listed, please re-send it or shoot
me a note and I'll look through my Email again.

Last thing, please remember, I need your land info by Feb. 26th so I'll
have time to lay out the land.

--
Yours in Service
Geoffrey de Gournay CSS CXVIII

"You are my adversary, but not my enemy. Your resistance gives me
strength Your will gives me courage. Your spirit enables me. And
though I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate
you. Instead I will honour you, for without you I am a lesser person."