[Northkeep] What's happening this week??

kiamichikate@gmail.com kiamichikate at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 06:58:34 PST 2014

We would love for you to come again!  The address is 693 south Park, Sapulpa.  You came here last year, and our principal commissioned you to make the carte pasta dragon. Remember? If you can come, I can return your painted banners to you afterwards.  We've missed each other several times.

Gratefully,
Franziska von Locknitz
Mms Kate Helstrom

Sent from my HTC