[Northkeep] New Seneschal

Baroness Montega baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 15 14:38:15 PST 2014

Ainar,
 Thank you so much for your service to our barony. Without your wisdom we would surely be lesser people.
 Adalia, we know that with your passion and compassion for the a Dream we shall grow, learn, and forevermore be a barony of greatness. It is great shoes to fill, but we know with confidence that you will answer the call.
 We look forward to the new year!

Montega
Baroness

Sent from my iPhone