[Northkeep] Attention needleworkers!

Jennifer talana1 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 24 06:23:38 PST 2014

Stitchworks has announced it is closing its doors permanently.  Their annual Super Bowl Sale is the start of their liquidation.

Talana

Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 23:59:23 -0500
From: newsletter at stitchworks.com
To: talana1 at hotmail.com
Subject: Stitchworks Store Closing
CC:

SUPER BOWL SALE !!!
Feb 1st (9am-5pm) & Feb 2nd (12 noon - 4 pm)

Hi Stitchers and Knitters,

I hope this new year has you ready to stitch or knit new projects and you are eagerly awaiting our big Super Bowl Sale. We are ready to give you the BEST Super Bowl Sale ever because it will be our last!! That's right, the Stitchworks is closing our retail store after over 30 years of helping our customers and teaching the love of needlework. It has been a hard decision for me but the problems with my knee have not improved, and retirement will give me more time with my grandchildren, family and friends.

We will continue to design and show all of our patterns on our web site so please check us out frequently. I will also be selling some discontinued threads and fabrics on that site too. I will continue to do special orders for so many of my customers so keep our phone number handy-918-496-3389. I have loved every minute of my 31 years with all of you and hope to see most of you during our Super Bowl Sale. Thank you so much for your years of loyalty and support.  I encourage you to use any gift certificates or savers cards that you have as soon as possible.

Everything Must Go! Everything in the store except for models, fixtures and Stitchworks buttons will be 50% off. That's right- 50% OFF!!!  We are selling all of our knitted and cross stitch models and most of our fixtures. There will also be several items that will be marked down even more and lots of discontinued things that we found in our never ending store room. One of the things that will be on sale is DMC wooden cabinets that every stitcher should have to store their floss in. These are such a collectors' item since only stores could get them and now they are not even making the nice wooden ones. I also have a JP Coats and Clarks antique floss cabinet that I am also selling. We have so many wonderful glass cases and fun pieces that it's hard to single anything else out. Our hours that weekend will be Sat- 9 am to 5 pm and Sun. 12 to 4 pm.   Our closing sale will continue until everything is gone.

Thanks again for all the years of support and I hope to see all of you Super Bowl weekend.
Cindy

Cindy Morrill,  6011 S Sheridan Rd  Tulsa, Oklahoma  74145,  918-496-3389
email: mail at stitchworks.com; website: www.stichworks.com

Forward this email

This email was sent to talana1 at hotmail.com by newsletter at stitchworks.com  |
Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™  |  Privacy Policy.

The Stitchworks | 6011 S Sheridan Rd | Tulsa | OK | 74145