[Northkeep] Missing Practice.

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Wed Jan 29 15:18:11 PST 2014

Yeah, I don't have the plague either but I"m not making practice, even
though I had planned to be there.  Just too tire today.  Sorry!

Keigan

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 1/29/2014 4:26:29 P.M. Central Standard Time,