[Northkeep] Asking for support.

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Wed Jan 29 17:45:06 PST 2014

Prayers and good thoughts in abundance.  Please give Livia our love  and if
she or her family need anything, tell her not to hesitate to call.   If you
know of anything we can do to help, let us know and please, keep us
updated.

Keigan

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 1/29/2014 7:40:59 P.M. Central Standard Time,