[Northkeep] Castellan raffle

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Wed Jan 1 16:24:18 PST 2014

Since people are talking about de-cluttering etc on the Northkeep Facebook
page, I thought I would just drop a note here too.  Please recall that we
will be having out traditional fund-raiser raffle at Castellan in May.  As
you are deciding what stays and what goes, keep an eye out for things that
would work on the raffle table.  Garb you're no longer wearing, books, newly
replaced feast gear, craft supplies no longer needed, small figurines,
jewelry - really almost anything will work.  If you are truly eager to get
it out of your house, contact me privately and I will take it from you to
store until Castellan.  Thanks everyone!!