[Northkeep] Gate shifts and set up/tear down

Arthur Blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Jan 13 15:32:34 PST 2014

greetings

what time does the soup line open ?
you can stick me on more than one gate shift, but i may need to set up
my generator, and i would like to eat ; )
so it would be better if i wasn't working at that time ; )

can't do much lifting or toting , but if there is something i can do let
me know, i can come help with setup Fri night.

i volunteered to help in the kitchen after feast , but ill be bringing
my vacuum so people can clean site.

be safe, be happy, have fun
Arthur