[Northkeep] Grub and Garb!

Jerry Herring jherring68 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 10:57:35 PST 2014

I just had a reminder popup about fighter practice tomorrow and that made
me think about GnG this month. Since it is the first Grub and Garb of the
new year lets do something special. Everyone plan on coming to fight or
socialize, dress up in your best SCA attire, bring a dish to share. Her
Most August Excellency Montega mentioned to me recently that she would like
to do a food contest again, something with  a prize! How about bread and
meat for a theme. Bring your best bread and meat medieval dish to be judged
(eaten), could be a meat pie, could be pudding, or a loaf and if you are
good enough you may win something fun and cool from their Excellencies!

How about spending some time meeting new people and old friends, sharing
valuable information, or listening to the latest tales. If you are a new
person come see what you might learn!

I am looking forward to the first Grub and Garb of the new year and I can't
wait to see you all there!

Kindly
Ian