[Northkeep] Soup kitchen at wInterkingdom

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Sat Jan 18 13:01:59 PST 2014

So time is sneaking up on me and I just realized that wInterkingdom is next
weekend.  Normally by this time I would have a vast array of soup makers
lined up.  Unfortunately, work has been kicking my butt to the point that
right now, I am only sure that Aderyn the Wonderful  is making rolls and
that I am making Beef & Barley (including a small pot of onion free for
HRM).  Who else is planning to bring soup for the soup kitchen?  Pleases
chime in so that I will not have a panic attack thinking we don't have
enough soup.

Also, have you decided what you are bringing to add to the bake sale?

Thanks!!

Mercedes