[Northkeep] Soup kitchen at wInterkingdom

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Sat Jan 18 15:28:00 PST 2014

A couple gallons?  Thank you!!

-----Original Message-----
From: northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of
KeiganGDH at aol.com
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2014 5:21 PM
To: northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Soup kitchen at wInterkingdom

I agreed a while back to bring a vegetarian pumpkin soup.  I just need  to
know how much of it to make.

Keigan

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 1/18/2014 2:58:08 P.M. Central Standard Time,
steldr at cox.net writes:

So time  is sneaking up on me and I just realized that wInterkingdom is next
weekend.  Normally by this time I would have a vast array of soup  makers
lined up.  Unfortunately, work has been kicking my butt to the  point that
right now, I am only sure that Aderyn the Wonderful  is  making rolls and
that I am making Beef & Barley (including a small pot  of onion free for
HRM).  Who else is planning to bring soup for the  soup kitchen?  Pleases
chime in so that I will not have a panic attack  thinking we don't have
enough soup.

Also, have you  decided what you are bringing to add to the bake sale?

Thanks!!

Mercedes

Northkeep  mailing  list
Northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org