[Northkeep] A demo opportunity

KeiganGDH at aol.com KeiganGDH at aol.com
Mon Jan 27 12:06:43 PST 2014

I would love to but am unavailable until after 2:30 on Wednesdays.   Hope
we can get several people to go, it is a great demo opportunity!

Keigan

Friendship isn't about whom
you have known the  longest,
but about who came and
never left your side.

In a message dated 1/27/2014 2:03:03 P.M. Central Standard Time,
baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org writes:

Checking  mine too :)

Sent from my iPhone

<jherring68 at gmail.com>wrote:

>> We have been asked if  possible to provide people for an demo on
Wednesday,
>> February 26,  from 1:00 to 2:30 at the Bartlett Alternative School in
>> Sapulpa  OK. If you are available to attend and present the SCA to the
>>  students and teachers please let me know.
>>
>>  Kindly
>> Ian
>

> --
> HL Adalia VonderBerg
>
>  *I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just
the
> length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.*  ~Diane
Ackerman
Northkeep  mailing  list
Northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org