[Northkeep] Fighter Practice tonight. 1/8/14

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 08:01:09 PST 2014

We'll also be working to finish the site tokens for Winterkingdom tonight
at Fighter Practice so bring not only your weapons but also your
significant others!  We've only got about 100 more site tokens to go, so,
hopefully, it won't take long.

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 9:57 AM, Baron of Northkeep <
baron at northkeep.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> Hello Everyone!
> Tonight, we'll have guests! Their Graces Jean Paul and Gilyan will be
> joining us at practice.
> It's a brand new year and tournament season will be starting soon.
> We haven't seen a lot of you recently, and we miss you!
> Dust off your gear and come out to practice!
> Work off those holiday pounds!
> See your friends!
>
> --
> H.E. Morgan Blackdragon
> Baron of Northkeep
> KSCA
> CSS LXXXVI

HL Adalia VonderBerg

*I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the
length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.* ~Diane Ackerman